Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5OGL Sheet Default Settings won't save

Hey there,  if i try to save my default settings for the 5OGL Sheet, the message *succesful saved* appears but the settings aren't saved. They turn back into the settings, which i set long time ago : )  Has someone an idea what could be wrong? Regards
Hi pale81, Sorry for such a delay! When you change the default settings for a sheet it will only effect any future sheets you add. In order to change existing sheets you will need to use the experimental features to apply the changes. You will find the experimental features section within the tabletop in the right-side pane. From there head to settings and scroll all the way down. From there you will be able to apply the new defaults. Hope this helps!
Hey,  okay, I'll try that. Thank you for the reply.