Welcome & Introduction Good afternoon everyone, I'd like to welcome you to the wonderful world of Starfinder as told by LinkXdeaD and take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Matthew, I generally go by the moniker LinkXdeaD or some variant thereof (on the Paizo board I am LinkDead) which is not a Zelda reference! I am in my late twenties, live in the UK and have done so most of my life having grown up originally in London. Though I didn't start playing pen and paper RPGs until I entered my twenties, I have been GMing various systems for seven years and cut my teeth originally on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, I tend to play or run systems based on the setting and subsequently strive to learn the mechanics. I am currently between jobs and whilst searching for something new I have quite a bit of time on my hands, that might change in the near future but shouldn't negatively impact my posting rate or attendance in game.  I am going to be running this very by the book, I would ask that if you are already playing in this Adventure Path you do not apply, however, perhaps oddly, I will allow those who are running  Dead Suns to apply; this isn't to limit metaknowledge (let's face it, anyone can purchase the AP) but to try and allow everyone to get a chance to play, especially those who are going out of their way to run the game for others when they may wish to play it just as much. As such, Character Creation shall be taken straight out of the Core Rulebook. I am looking to run this mainly as a PBP game using the Game Discussion as a place to run the PBP  Character Application For the purposes of the application, I'd like for you to  introduce yourself and submit a basic character concept including Race & Class such as; adrenaline seeking explorer of the unknown, quick with sarcasm but quicker with a rifle, Human Operative. Ideally, it would be good to have a combination of melee, ranged, skilled and a wildcard that could double up on any of the previous or take on one of the more mystical/technical classes. Characters are going to be made using the Buying Ability Scores method so if you want to, you can go further and submit a bit more detail but it isn't necessary!