Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shaky LFG search-results: Search on Language: French returns one non-French result

Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I've been getting some shaky Looking for Group search-results.  If I turn on the Advanced options and leave all parameters open except for Language: French, I get one non-French result, the game called "Rogue Trader: Without a Paddle..." to be GMed by Dreamer the Nostalgic Primearch.  He did not at all indicate his game was in French, but in English. I am using Google Chrome browser.  I also notice that if I click to read the full page of a search-result and go back, not all the search-results seem to come back but one or two seem to drop out of the list!  I have to re-load the search.  This is harder to reproduce and I have no screenshot evidence.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, capturing everything you've mentioned in your post above!) Thank you!