Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Masks Issue 1: Social Media Reactions [Cutscene] [Meme]

Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I love this so much. 
That is teh awesome. #BillRocks You do realize you are going to do this every issue, right?

Edited 1503070317
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
You'll Go Blind Googling Yourself When you scroll up and down your hashtag for hours, or after making a scene, roll+Superior. On a hit, the wholesome memes are me gusta : hold 1 Fan, and spend it at any time for sudden, reasonable civilian assistance. On a 10+, both of these are true; on a 7-9, choose one: * I never read the comments. Don't immediately give Influence to "The Internet." * DM for info. You're informed of a lead or opportunity relevant to your heroic identity. On a miss, you start typing. Why are you typing. Don't do that. Don't post that. Why did you post that? Immediately give Influence to "The Internet," and the GM holds 1 Hatefollow that can be spent at any time to unexpectedly complicate a civilian interaction.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll do something like this, maybe. This was a writing exercise to get into the mindset. Any feedback will help me for next time, especially from those of you who hear more from kids than I do. :)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
(Note: The thing at the morning show isn't done yet, so this move isn't relevant. Yet.)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Out of curiosity, Bill, is there a cool tool for mocking up posts like that, or is that simply dedicated photoshopping?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
There's a ton. The one that did everything I needed, though, is here:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.prankmenot.com/?twitter_tweet" rel="nofollow">http://www.prankmenot.com/?twitter_tweet</a>
And, Doyce, I am so adding that Move to my character sheet.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: And, Doyce, I am so adding that Move to my character sheet. I'll have it up as a reference doc in the Roll20. :)
@TrollForInitiative ... priceless.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: @TrollForInitiative ... priceless. I assume his villain name is either Edgelord or Top Kek