Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can not get rid of Fog of War

I have been running campaigns for quite some time on roll20 as a basic member. I today decided to upgrade to Pro, and well. I now have a problem. Before I went pro I set up a map using fog of war, and the polygonal tool to reveal a part of the map. I then decided to switch to dynamic lighting, and disabled Fog of War in the page settings. But when I login as a player now, the fog of war persist with only the area previously revealed by the polygonal tool visible to a player. How can I resolve this?
I got it sorted out, it was the "sight" option that was required for the tokens.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue. Sorry for any confusion you suffered when switching from FoW to DL, If you need more information about the dynamic lighting, take a look at the wiki page for  dynamic lighting (if you haven't already). I will mark this resolved and close the thread. If you have any more issues, please create another thread.