Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Lost mine of Phandelver 5E, 4-5 players needed

I'm a newish DM. I've hosted a game before, but it was a homebrew thing, not an adventure module. I'm looking to try my hand at using a premade adventure. Players should preferably be above 16 years of age and haven't played/hosted the module before. I look to host a serious game, but light hearted all the while. This means don't be Chaotic Dickhead when playing the game, and as long as you do anything but that, you would fit right in. If you're interested, PM me with your name, preferred or otherwise, age, and your general character idea. A microphone of decent quality is required, which will be used over Discord. New players are welcome if they're willing to but just as much effort into learning as I am teaching. Lastly, don't be a stickler on Forgotten Realms lore, if applicable. I don't know it much at all and have been taking time reading about it when I can.
Time, day, timezone, and if you want players who haven't played the module, you probably wanna specify the module you'll be running 
Time and day are flexible, preferably Saturday. I'm in EST, and the module is Lost Mine of Phandelver, silly
Shameless little bump, we have 2 player requests and we need 2-3 more!
I see your shameful bump and raise you a pm
↑ what he said
Ditto
aiden just lil hint if your gonna do that campign dm to new dm make sure the first few fights you either scale down the creature's or cut some of them back because if you  dont there gonna be alot of dead people and rerolled character's
Still screening players, don't be afraid to reply until there's an edit that says I'm not taking anybody else.
Heya, I'd be willing to jump in if you'll have me. I'm pretty new, but happy to put in the effort!