Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG for Dresden Files Game - either accelerated or core is yet to be decided. 6.30 BST to 10.30 BST

Any Dresden Files fans here? I wanna give running the official RPG (not sure which version yet) a go for a short campaign (maybe 1 or 2 cases to begin with). I'd be doing it on a weekday evening (any except Wednesday or Friday) at 6.30 BST to 10.30 BST or 7.00 to 11.00 BST maybe 7.30 to 11.30 - but my preference is the earlier the sooner. let me know if your interested. One thing I'll say is that if your interested in the setting but havent read the Dresden file books - the rpg books contain massive spoilers, and the game probably will as well, so if your interested in the setting but haven't read them it may be worth shooting them up your reading list. Let me know if your interested.
I'd be really interested in this if it turned out to be text-based. I'm a big Dresden Files fan, and am fairly familiar with the original rules. The lack of games using it on Roll20 is quite saddening, because its a lovely system. I'm not familiar with DFAE, but I could pick it up. I'm not, in all honesty, the biggest fan of FAE so I'd very much prefer Core. I'm BST as well, so those times work our pretty well for me (as well as the days, funnily enough those days you can't do are the only ones I can't either), though a 7pm start would be better. I might struggle a bit with 6.30 sometimes if work runs late or there's bad traffic.
This my exact cup of tea. I love the Dresden files, and I've been dying to play. I'll need to learn the FATE system, but that's no problem. Messege me whenever!
Yo hit me up guy. I've never read or played this setting, but I'd love to learn. I've been playing TTRPG for almost 6 years.