Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to try Spycraft

Hey there!  I was poking around for a new game to try and came across Spycraft 2.0. After reading through the core rulebook, I am interested in trying to run a campaign, but I need three more players to do so (for a total of four). I am willing to supply a copy of the core rulebook pdf to any interested player. I am an experienced GM with experience running Pathfinder and DnD 3.5 and 5e systems.  For those unfamiliar with the game, it is run off of the D20 system, similar to that of DnD 3.5, but set in the modern world spy fiction genre. I am looking to run a James Bond/Mission Impossible style series of missions starting in early to mid September on Sunday afternoons. If anyone is interested, please respond to this forum and let me know. Thanks in advance!
Finally a spy game! These are rarer than they should be. Unfortunately im literally playing 3 games now and juggling GMing a fourth. So i may not have the free time for it. But if i do become available i'd like to be considered. Is the game two weekly or every week?
My favourite spy movies are the Jason Bourne series. Thats how i'd intend to play. Could you tell us a little more about the setting?
The game will be set in the modern world. You work for a independently owned and operated, privately funded security force known as the OSS. Operating off a privately owned island in the middle of the Atlantic, the OSS handles special cases which threaten the world and beyond. You are part of the newly formed Operation: Spearpoint: a team of highly trained individuals tasked with the most dangerous, sometimes deemed impossible, and deemed "Black operations". Your team does not exist. You do not exist. And if you are compromised, you are immediately disavowed and all of your records deleted. The stakes are high for every mission, nothing short of a choice between the world, or your life. 
I'm Kim Possible. 
Would be interested in Spycraft if it gets started.
If interested, post your character concept here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5421638/post-applications-here" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5421638/post-applications-here</a>
A little bump. &nbsp;Love to get this started
One more wee little bump
Bump.