Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] damage

i am trying to add to my damage macros on my d&d 3.5 sheet. how do you do it i can only add one i need more
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Preston, the 3.5e sheet is one of the more flexible ones available so worry not it can be done... we just need more details of what you are trying to do (screenshots, current macro code etc helps).
2d6 + @{weapon1damagestat}[Weapon Dmg Ability] +@{weapon1enh}[Weapon Enh] +@{weapon1specialize}[Weapon Spec] +?{Power Attack Bonus?|0}[Pwr Attk] +?{Additional Damage Bonus?|1d10 fire}[Ad'l Dmg Bon]....... trying to get that to add 2 other damage types but i can only get that fire to work
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are modifying the existing damage macro and ALWAYS (you don't need the query if it is ever present) doing the damage just add more +'s as needed: 2d6 + @{weapon1damagestat}[Weapon Dmg Ability] +@{weapon1enh}[Weapon Enh] +@{weapon1specialize}[Weapon Spec] +?{Power Attack Bonus?|0}[Pwr Attk] + 1d10 [Ad'l Dmg Fire Bon] + xdx [Ad'l Dmg whatever Bon + etc etc However if the damage isn't on every attack and needs queries you're best off setting them up as yes/no questions: ?{Additional Fire Damage|No,0|Yes,1d10} + ?{Additional whatever damage|No,0|Yes,xdx} + etc etc
Ty