Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No update of quota of data storage after deleted personnel art library

Goob morning everybody, I arrived at my quota limit of 100 mB, I have following the rules to descrease the quota (on the wiki) after deleted 100 elements, i am always with the limited  quota, i have check the size of picture of the personnal art in my desktop. it is near to 50 mb. i do not understand why my quota is not descrease after deleted elements. many thank for your help and your support for the quota Browser : Mozilla FireFox Version : 54.0 (32 bits) operating system : Windows Seven entreprise Malsat
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please make sure you are clearing assets from the 'recent uploads' section rather than folders (these are mere reflections of what lies in the recent uploads and removing them from here does not remove them from your library). For full details, check out the  wiki .
thank you so much, for the solution i is working now. have a nice Day
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Happy to help, you have a great day too :)