Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting back into gaming, looking for a group.

Hi. My name is Dave. I'm in my mid-forties. I haven't RPG'd since the early 90's, but I'd like to get back into it- as a player, not GM. I'm looking for a group that would welcome a newcomer, isn't going to lose their minds if I'm not a min/max monster, and will me rekindle the flame. I don't have any sourcebooks, but if I need to get them I can. I've played D&D, Shadowrun, Traveller, and Twilight 2000, but since it's been so long it's probably better if we act as though I've never played.     I'm a relatively calm guy and I'm not interested in drama- other than the natural drama that occurs when you're 5 levels down in a dungeon and running low on food- so I would be interested in a similar group of people. I have teenagers, so I wouldn't mind playing with them, but I am an adult.     I could play most week nights and Sunday afternoons, with the occasional Saturday thrown in. I travel for a living, so I need some flexibility in the schedule. For example, this week I'll be on a plane Monday until late afternoon, Wednesday until late night, and a red-eye Friday, so I could play late Monday, Tuesday Evening, Thursday evening, and Early afternoon Friday. That's an example- next week will be completely different- but it gives you a good idea how I roll. (heh heh)     I'm interested in fantasy and Shadowrun type stuff, but if you think I might be a match for your group- established or new, I don't care- hit me up and let's talk.     Fingers crossed this works out!!!
Hi I am trying to build a group for a game of Ryuutama if you are interested check my LFP post: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5429514/lfp-ryu" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5429514/lfp-ryu</a>...