Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [DnD 5e] Looking for a long-term campaign or a one shot with the option to continue.

Hello All, I am a 26 EST player looking to get back into 5e after a 6 month hiatus. I'm neither a veteran or new player. I have some experience as i have played in a few games.  I am willing to DM also although my experience is very limited in this area. I'm available to play evenings and weekends. Open to Homebrew games and other systems as well. PM details if interested in adding me to a group. Thanks, CK
Hello a friend and I also an EST players looking for a long term reliable DnD 5e group. If you do decide to GM I'd love to hear your ideas. Maybe we all could come up with something?
Very interested.  MST for me, but working off of EST won't be a problem.  New to D&D but not tabletop RPGs.
Hiya, CST but willing to play. If you decide to GM let me know! I'm also new so I'd be happy to learn along with you as a player.

Edited 1503347484
Hello! I'm a DM looking for a fresh group of new players for a new campaign that I would like to start. Due to my schedule, I would only be able to run it on Monday-Thursday evenings. PM  if you are interested.