Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding Unearthed Arcana

i wish to upload unearthed arcana as an add-on for my storm king's thunder game but i have only succeded in adding it as a tiny thumb nail. anyone have an ideas? I just want the info available for reference during the game for both players and myself. 
You can only upload jpg's and png's. Nothing else.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And single pages of a pdf if adding to handouts...
Really? Didn't know that.

Edited 1503304092
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not sure it is fully supported nor 100% intentional but you can select a pdf and it will prompt you to select which page of it (to convert to a graphic). Here is a  video explaining the ins and outs of uploading single pages of a pdf without having to convert it to a jpg/png yourself. I've found that trying to do it with too large of a pdf can cause the page to become unresponsive before allowing me to select which page I want but that could just be an impatience thing on my part...
Ah, seems like too much effort. I'd rather just throw the link to the pdf in a handout or something.

Edited 1503319414
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I tried the one page of pdf uploading last night when I saw this post. It looks like it's working, but never finishes... Attempted with a couple very small pdf's as well.  I've used this in the past but not sure why it's not working for me, at least on the Dev it wasn't.  Agree that it's nearly a useless feature other than an occasional pdf image you need to import.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Depending on your app, and the pdf layout, you can often extract the text from a PDF and paste that into a handout.
Or just pdf2jpg and upload that. That's what i do.