Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EST Player looking for a GM for solo 5e

Hey. My name's Kyle. I'm 26. I've started to get into the 5e world with a few games, but I keep finding myself wanting to play more and my schedule is a bit backwards with work I'm typically free mondays and Tuesdays all day and most nights I can play when I get home from work if we need to throw in some short sessions. I'm looking to play a solo campaign. I'd prefer a long campaign or even a sandbox if there's a DM looking to try out a new world or possibly need some help fleshing one out.  As for my character. I'm pretty flexible. I like rogues and casters best. But we can talk and I can adopt a class to help in the world if need be. I have an idea for a sort of homebrew class, but I can explain that later if the DM would be interested. Anyway, if you're a DM and interested message me and we can hopefully get some of this worked out and start gaming.
Hey kyle, I may have something of intrest. Would you be interested in a random sandbox world/story that unfolds as you play it (not in a DnD setting). I have had a random idea to start a single campaign text based ongoing fantasy game with someone for fun where we play on and off throughout days and whenever able  (kind of turn based in a sense). Would something like this seem ip your ally? I am by no means a DM or have much experience in these types of game genres but always something that has interested me. Thoughts?