Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Library Folders Disapeared

Hi, I was prepping my new campaign and when I was moving my just uploaded npc pictures to my (library) folder, all of my library folders disappeared! Is it possible to revert this so I can get my folders back?  Thanks in advance, Wouter
Hi WouterB, Sorry for the delayed response! Did you notice the issue in game or when you access your library through the main site?
Hi Drespar, Sorry aswell, been on holiday and didn't have access to internet!  I first noticed the problem ingame but the folders have disapeared from the library aswell.
Not a problem! I do want to say, that there is not a way currently that we can recover lost items from the art library. However, I will bring this up to the devs and get back to you so maybe we can figure out what happened.