Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of strahd campaign fridays 8-10 pm est

Edited 1503339142
Hey ive been looking for people to do a curse of strahd group for awhile now im  looking for people who have never played or read curse of strahd and people willing to take time and effort out of there day to play with us you must have discord or skype Character creation: give me a race and class and pick spells private message me your character and if you have any questions one other thing if you'd like to you can pick one uncommon or lower magic item for your character to own (together we  can deal with stats or you can do them yourself do the point buy system or if you do it with me in person we do it a bit diiferently) Game times: Now we can either do fridays or saturdays preferably fridays though at 8-10 pm rules:  1: when im talking your quiet i won't enforce this a lot but if it's important then i will enforce wrath of the gm 2: if you can please have a basic understanding of the rules of dnd and spellcasting if your a spellcaster  3: I'm very loose on rules though so sometimes if something doesn't fit the rules that's just how i do it or it's in the curse of strahd book 4: Please be able to play the whole time i really don't mind interuptions but please have a quiet room to play in 5: we can change how long we play we can make it from about an hour to two hours  Wrath of the gm: break rules too often or meta game too often i will enforce wrath of the gm here's a few examples of what it can do - An enemy appears that u must fight alone - you trip and fall and take 1d6 bludeonging damage - your next ability check is at disadvantage -  your next attack roll is at disadvantage  - NPCs  will not enjoy your company Inspiration:  Inspiration gives you advantage on a d20 roll if you have it i reward inspiration for - staying in character -coming up with a creative way to avoid battle - get through a tough situation such as a conversation with someone who hates you with good results getting through a dungeon in a way i didn't think about there are other ways to get it so thank you and please consider joining me on this quest through curse of strahd -Sam T
Hey is this game still being run and are you still interested in taking on any new players?
I would love to play in this group is it still happening?
I'm Interested