Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Conan 2D20] Group seeks one more for adventure in the Hyborian Age, Sundays @ 11pm GMT+1

Edited 1503959928
I'm currently looking for a 5th player to join my campaign and help fill out a group of unsavoury mercenaries as they seek their fortunes in Robert E. Howard's Hyborian Age. At the moment the group is only 2 sessions in and just nearing the end of their first adventure, so it's still a great time for anyone new to the game system to join up and learn the rules. No experience with the system is necessary and the rulebooks aren't needed (although they certainly help).  We run games every other Sunday, starting at 11pm GMT+1 and typically lasting for 3 hours. The next game will be run on either September 3rd or 10th (sheduling has been derailed a little due to real life problems, so we're currently figuring out the best time to get everything back on track). Anyone who is interested can reply to this thread and answer the following questions to help me find the best fit for the game: Are you over 18? Do you have Discord and a working mic? Will you be able to reliably attend sessions? How much experience do you have with roleplaying games? Do you have any experience with the 2D20 system? Are you familiar with the Conan setting? Are you comfortable using Roll20? Will you be available to create a character before your 1st session?
C'mon folks, this is a great game, we just need a couple more players.  If you're looking to break out of the 5E/Pathfinder mode then this system is definitely worth a look.  Easy to learn and simple to use with colorful combat and flexible character creation, Modiphius' 2d20 is a really strong offering to those that are looking for something a bit more immersive and less rigid. And what can you say about adventuring in the Hyborian Age?  It just doesn't get any better than that.  Give it a try, you just may love it.
I would be interested in this, been wanting to try out this new system for awhile now.
I'm interested if there is still room. 
I've just updated some of the scheduling details to reflect when we'll most likely be playing next. It's a bit of a mess right now but we're working on getting back into a regular play times.  There is still room, probably for two people as we've had a player who had to drop out.
Sounds good, count me in. Looking forward to hearing from you and straining some thews
Hey there, my name is Calum. I'm very interested in the new 2d20 Conan system ever since I read the PDF. If there's still room in your game I'd love to take a slot. Application follows. Are you over 18? Yes, late 20's. Do you have Discord and a working mic? Yup. No camera though. Will you be able to reliably attend sessions? Yes. Though if I have to miss one for some odd reason I will warn in advance. How much experience do you have with roleplaying games? Almost 10 years now. Do you have any experience with the 2D20 system? None at all. Though a *lot* of experience with D20 (5e, MnM). Are you familiar with the Conan setting? Huge fan! Are you comfortable using Roll20? Very. Got 2k+ hours logged. Will you be available to create a character before your 1st session? Should be able to, though I'd like to know more about the specifics of the game before coming up with ideas. Looking forward to hearing from you!