Hello! I've been DMing/Playing for a long time now, in various games. Unfortunately, some NPCs in my current game I'm DMing are actually interesting to me and I'd love a chance to play in a campaign to flesh them out. (a roleplay-oriented player who likes making characters that have various background details, if it wasn't obvious from the previous statement). Also joined a campaign recently and spent a lot of time making a character, to have the campaign kind of fall apart story-wise and so I've got a shadowfey monk built for a Midgard-esque setting and nothing to do with them. Definitely can elaborate or build a different character, depending on the setting, etc. Prefer a game on Tuesday or Sunday evening EST. But I'm definitely not picky on the timezone (but definitely have to work around my actual job schedule). I have Roll20/Discord/Telegram and can use any combo of those (no skype sorry). If you have a game you think would be a good fit or needs another player, just pm or throw a comment here. Thanks!