Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I can't see others webcams.

Edited 1503369490
I tried to follow your guide to about this matter.... But it didnt work. I reinstalled chrome and all, still not working. I dont know what to do. I dont use webcam, but i dont think that is the problem, is it? Anyway, put "allow everything " on roll20 site... Frustating, not working! Can you please help? :(
Hi Daniel L., Sorry to hear you are having issues with the site. If you could do a few things it should help in nailing down what might be causing your issue. 1) Is this occurring when you are in a game alone? Or do you have someone in with you when you are trying all of this out. 2) If you have someone with you: Do they have their camera enabled? Is their setup working properly? 3) Has it always been like this, or did it start recently? 4) If you can, have someone join your game while you have your console open to try and capture a console log. You can find information on getting a console log in  Step 4 of the troubleshooting guide. Thank you