Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Stars Without Number] [Monday] 4+ players needed for a SWN game

[FROM: PRI-BOARD] [RECEIVED: 1403; SD 32010120] Commander Kikuro, The Phyrall leadership would like to officially name you the first captain of our top of the line vessel, the Aristotle VII. Congratulations. Your crew ranks will be filled with an assortment of members from our R&D department, as well as some first rate, seasoned engineers from our older crews. Discretion is given to you to fill out the rest of the vessel’s ranks. Additional crew (EIGHT) may be acquired by submitting a formal request to LOGISTICS for approval. ASSET PROTECTION: 9 FIGHTER WING: 2 FIRST MATE: 1 PILOT: 2 As found in your contract attached, you will ONE: be provided funding for a 150 days of voyage time, including no more than (10) days of shore leave. TWO: provide up to, but not limited to (90) days of activity on the surface of Hindur ii. THREE: ensure the safety and well-being of all PRI equipment and employees aboard the A7. Any and all changes to the agreement must be submitted within (3) days of business. The maiden voyage will begin on SD 32010215. The board expects nothing but success, commander. [END] What you know: Phyrall Research Initiative is one of the major players in technology development. Rumor has it, they’re close to some pretty advanced drive tech, and are already the leaders in nanotech. Their newest vessel, the Aristotle VII, has been in the works for little over a year now. Shortly after the unveiling of the ship, stock share prices skyrocketed. The CEO of the company announced it would make its maiden voyage soon, but revealed scant else. Without revealing too much, this adventure will be about your voyage, going to the surface of a moon and researching an old and abandoned complex, protecting the ship and its crew, etc. You can play whatever type of character you want. At a bare minimum, however, you’ll be a crew member of the A7. Any slot is open but the captain. The A7 is a heavily modified bulk freighter geared towards research, but is decently armed as well. We'll be playing with the SWN revised, which is in beta, but mostly complete. I'm more than willing to work with new players! I encourage all kinds of players in my games, be they inexperienced gamers or just new to the sci-fi genre. Games will be Monday evenings at 7est. We'll run for 3-4 hours. Any other questions are welcome, drop a message or reply!
About me: I've been playing RPGs for about five years now. I enjoy both sci-fi and fantasy, and recently just GMed a Pathfinder campaign to completion. I've GMed sci-fi, and am looking to get a solid group together to have some fun in a universe I'm tinkering with. 
PMed like a boss, well middle management at least.