Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign in Google Hangouts disappeared. What happened, and is there a way to get it back?

A couple of weeks ago, I was in one campaign (hosted by another) and almost none of us could get access to the server -- I am guessing that the "Server Down" messages I see here and there explain that. I was hoping that the problem had been fixed, logged into Google Hangouts today to work on *my* campaign, and everything is gone. Any idea what happened, and whether I can get anything back?
Please tell us the name of the Campaign and we'll take a look.
I never named the campaign, as far as I can recall :(. I did this purely through the roll20 app in Google Hangouts, I ran it through <a href="mailto:thegrumpybuddha@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">thegrumpybuddha@gmail.com</a>, the songs in Soundcloud were mostly tagged with "ThePirateGame" -- not sure if any of that helps -- but I don't recall naming the game (or if I did, what it was called). Can you tell me or point me to a post that says what happened? Is everything fixed -- I'm a little afraid that even if I recreate everything from scratch in Google Hangouts, I'll lose it again.
Try logging out of the main Roll20 site (go to My Account -&gt; Logout at the top-right), then load up a Google Hangout and add the Roll20 app. See if that brings it back. If not let us know and I'll investigate further.
No luck. I also removed the roll20 app from Google Hangouts, then tried to reinstall it, to see if that would work, and it's not listed in either the "Featured" or "Recent" tabs! So at the moment I can't even load the roll20 app back in purely through hangouts.
I don't know if this helps but I can give you the names of some of the images uploaded, e.g., TentMonst.png .
(I don't know if this will help but I'm definitely going to pay to become an Official Member if you can get my campaign back! Probably will even if you don't, but you don't know that.)
NOTE: It is possible that the campaign title, if I titled it, had "7th Sea" or "7thSea" in the title. Let me know if that helps!
1388607495
Gauss
Forum Champion
Grumpy , please send me a join link and I will come take a look.
1388612386

Edited 1388624124
I think the best I can do perhaps is send you a link to join a new campaign I created, but I cannot find the original anywhere, as I noted in my first post. &lt;link deleted - Gauss&gt;
1388624186
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, I misunderstood the problem. My apologies. Yeah, a missing campaign is going to be a Riley thing. :)
I believe that I was able to add your campaigns back onto the account you posted this question with. You should be the GM when you join the game. You might have to re-do your macros. Hope that helps!
Thanks much, Riley! Got it back!