Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Init

Sorry, it seems like all I do is serve up problems. I have tried the "!group-init --stack dup tuesday" to save a turn order, i have also tried push and copy, but get the following error: TypeError: state.GroupInitiative.savedTurnOrders.push is not a function TypeError: state.GroupInitiative.savedTurnOrders.push is not a function at handleInput (apiscript.js:14399:75) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm. Looks like a bug...  I'll take a look!
Thanks, Aaron.  Sorry I just seem to be causing you more work!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No big! =D
no mattter what I add as stat , no matter what when i group icons its does not add dex bonus
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What are your configured stat groups?
going off of dex_mod , !group-init --add-group --bare dex_mod , is what i put but no input for dex _mod value when rolled on any tokens
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I mean what have you configured in GroupInitiative? Probably you have the default configuration, which is to add an attribute named dexterity to the roll.  Likely running these commands will fix it for you: !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare dex_mod
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If your list of Bonus Stat Groups is just: 1. dex_mod|current then it will attempt to get the value of the attribute named dex_mod and add that to the die roll.  
added !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare dex_mod, but still no modifier , am I doing it wrong??
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I guess PM me a join link and GM me and I'll come figure it out. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Deleting open join link; Aaron will still be able to read it, but this prevents griefers :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Thx!  I'm in, GM me!
sorry , guess we have different schedules but u have Gm control , 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Fixed.  You're using the OGL sheet.  For the OGL sheet, you need the following command: !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_bonus That works for both PCs and NPCs and takes into account any bonus from dexterity or other sources.  Cheers!
That simple huh thank u 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries!  GroupInitiative is a bit older so the syntax can be a bit arcane...
But it is awesome... :)