Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] D&D 5E SUN CST ONE-SHOT-ISH - 1st time DM looking for 1st-ish time players

My Sunday group moved to Wed, so I have a free night! Instead of jumping into a new game, I thought I'd try DMing a few sessions. So this 1st time DM, is looking for three or four, 1st time-ish players to have a go at playing D&D together. The gist: D&D 5e, Sundays CST-friendly time, roll play heavy, 1-3 sessions (1st session to build chars if y'all want, then 1 or 2 sessions for the adventure) You're new. If you've played a while, move on. I will definitely suck at this, so my players should feel free to suck too Theater of the mind  (no roll20/maps/grids/tokens (yes, I realize I'm posting on Roll20 :) ))  Discord for audio/chat/rolling (or honor system, physical dice) You'll need good mic/headphones OrcPub for char sheets, or just a pdf if you want, and can get me a copy. 1st or 2nd level chars,  PHB races/classes (or other if cleared by me_ If this sounds like your kinda thing, respond and let me know: Your D&D experience Do you have a good mic/headphones/internets Character idea you're interested in playing Are you emotionally equipped for a TPK? (kidding... mostly) Car your char would drive
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Sadly, while we appreciate your enthusiasm... only games hosted on Roll20 servers may be advertised via Roll20 tools.  Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/LFG