Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.
whenever I try to enter a game, there is nothing there but a blank board, I can see anything except the chat log. when they place Items on the baord I see nothing
I am going to close this thread in order to consolidate this with the following thread. Please go to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/538764/nothing-displaying-on-roll-20#post-544192" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/538764/nothing-displaying-on-roll-20#post-544192</a> and provide the campaign name for Riley.