Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aaron's Modified Door Script Some GM features not working.

Edited 1504286003
MYSTERY SOLVED: Word to the Wise. For the Global options to work the Player ribbon must be on the page you are doing the actions !DoorsAllOpen/Close/Align. I feel dumb, Thanks for your willingness to help Aaron! Hey everyone, Firstly I'm on Shaped 15.4.0 about to go to 15.5.0. I'm running Aaron's modified Door script and can get everything to work properly with the exception of Open All Doors Close All Doors Align Switches to Doors i.e. !DoorsAllOpen/Close/Align. All other setting seem to be working. Hidden Door detection, Door facing, Pick, Trap ect. When I try either !DoorsAllOpen/Close/Align absolutely nothing happens, no error or feedback from the sandbox nada. I'm sure I'm missing something. Can anyone help?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Maybe this helps? &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5471095/great-ne" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5471095/great-ne</a>... Otherwise, let me know and I can take a look.
I saw that Aaron, Thx. Mainly why I'm updating to 15.5.0 so I don't need to modify 50 Character sheets for our West Marches game. I didn't think however the Global GM commands would be affected by the sheet selection because it was just a isGm? check then The API would handle the global commands. Please school me if this isn't right.

Edited 1504285995
MYSTERY SOLVED: Word to the Wise. For the Global options to work the Player ribbon must be on the page you are doing the actions&nbsp;!DoorsAllOpen/Close/Align. I feel dumb, Thanks for your willingness to help Aaron!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Oh yeah, that has bitten me SO MANY TIMES! I know how to fix that, I should do that in my modified version...

Edited 1505353502
Ambitosis
Marketplace Creator
This script seems to crash the API if someone is too far away to interact with the gear wheels. Possibly a bug with the most recent roll20 update. Reproduction: Stand far away from a door with a token, click it, try to use 'Close Door'. API will crash and throw a null error about get distance.