Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Export Uploaded Assets

I recently realized that I don't have a backup of many of the assets I've used in my (soon to end) Rise of the Runelords campaign. I'd really like a way to be able to export some of the assets I've uploaded for this campaign at their original size so that I may preserve them for future games and things like that. 
Maybe I am misunderstanding what you want- but if the assets are tokens so are saved in your library. If you are talking about the maps you could upgrade to pro and transmogrify them into another campaign. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is currently available but long winded, you can open the page inspection tool in your browser, find the image from your library and get the link for it, if it is .thumb you can change that link to .original or .max etc and get a full sized image which you could right click and save back to your computer again... Or thank The Aaron for this  little gem .

Edited 1504304391
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The above aside, and in the spirit of this forum, I like the idea of maybe having a button to download assets back from your library rather than having to use a workaround... nice idea :)
Thanks for the bookmarklet Ziechael, that will fit my needs nicely. I agree, a simple button to the same would be nice, but this will do for now. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .