Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghost Girls Friends from the Other Side - Part 1 [Background]

I've collected some rare images of my life-impaired friends. Dorothea Hyams 1882-1953 Famous American Suffragist with the militant National Woman's Party. One of the Silent Sentinels, that were arrested in 1917 while picketing the White House, and went on hunger strike and endured forced feeding after being sent to prison Marie Selika Williams 1849 - 1937 American coloratura soprano, she was the first Black artist to perform in the White House in 1878. Due to her rendition of E. W. Mulder's "Polka Staccato", she was often called the "Queen of Staccato". Charles Wilson 1926-1932 Depression era orphan Linda Gordon 1895-1965 American documentary photographer and photojournalist, best known for her Depression-era work for the Farm Security Administration Bessie Coleman 1892-1926 An American civil aviator, she was the first woman of African-American descent, and the first of Native American descent, to hold a pilot license. She achieved her international pilot license in 1921. Ambrose Everett Burnside 1824 - 1881 An American soldier, railroad executive, inventor, industrialist, and politician from Rhode Island, serving as governor and a United States Senator. His distinctive style of facial hair became known as sideburns, derived from his last name.
"Life-impaired friends" -- don't they prefer to be called "corporeally challenged"? (Great stuff here.)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
And for set pieces, I ran across these today:
Ghost Girl's grave marker
Terry Tucker 1951-2016 Director of Agricultural Outreach and Education and Associate Director of International Programs at Cornell University. He also founded Cornell’s popular undergraduate International Agriculture and Rural Development (IARD) major. He taught graduate courses in participatory research and extension and advised students in Cornell’s professional master’s degree program in IARD