Hi, first time asking a question on the forums, so apologies in advance if someone else has asked this before and I missed it! So basically I'm planning a homebrew-y kinda system where you can switch classes freely, think like the Job System in the Final Fantasy games, you have a base character, and then you equip something that makes you into a Wizard, or a Fighter, or whatever. I wanted to have a base sheet for everyone of their normal character, and then a separate sheet for the job they want to play. What I'd like to be able to do is have a sheet import stats from said base sheet when a player uses it. Say the item that makes you a fighter gives you a +2 to Strength and a +5 to Intimidation. What I'd like is for those numbers to add on to the ones from the base sheet, so say a player with a base Intimidation of 4 equips the Fighter item, and then tries to intimidate someone. They'd have a +9 (4 Base, +5 from the Item). Is this at all possible baseline? Do-able with an API Script (preferably one someone has already made)? Or maybe its possible in a less multi-sheet way, some toggle on the primary sheet or something. I know its a super goofy idea, so I definitely get if it isn't possible.