Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Maps and Handout information, minus the adventure

As a DM I like to own the physical copy of my D&D books, but I also use roll20 for my group games.  The one thing I don't want to do is purchase a physical copy of the books i.e. Curse of Strahd, Tomb of Annihilation etc.  and a digital copy. It would just be too expensive for me.  I would like to be able to purchase just the maps and player handout for my games but not pay the price for the entire book all over again. 
1550175563
Roll20 Dev Team
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .