Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

General Discussion

I was just pondering if there was a place for general commentary about the game that didn't need its own thread on the forum.  There didn't seem like one, so I just decided to make one (now we can take bets when this gets overwhelmed with various memes). Funny story: I woke up this morning and was really looking forward to playing.  Sadly, I eventually realized it was Monday and not Tuesday and realized I would have to wait another day (three day weekends always screw up my internal calendar for like two or three weeks afterwards).
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
The game is definitely burning some extra brain cycles for me right now (and, I'm pleased to note, most everyone else). Early warning - I'm solo this week, so Tuesday's 8pm start time might be dodgy. Hoping it won't, but we'll see.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Apropos of nothing, ran across this whilst reorganizing some electronic files. There's a story / character in every bite! 
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
OH yeah. Stealing that.
I have a PDF of it -- on its way to you.