Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player looking

I am a completely new player, as is my friend Claire, I made us both characters the other day, thinking thst it would be easy to find a group to play with. (I was wrong) we both live in England so we are in the Gmt/utc time zone. The biggest issue is thst with my job, I have no real way of knowing what days I will be free to play.
Hi Waretiger! I'm a paid DM who's walked many new players through the basics of D&D. If you're interested, drop me a PM here or on Discord: UnityNooblet#3614 I have a campaign starting that runs on variable days, according to player schedule. So that would work for you.
I'm not sure about paying just yet but I appreciate the offer I'm looking to try before I buy, so to speak
No problem, good luck finding a game :)
i have 2 campaigns that i am running/playing. both are weekly games, and the first we play on Sundays 1-5 mountain time it is a 3e gestalt monk campaign, and the other is a Post-apocalyptic campaign which plays similar to 3E, we play it on Sundays 7-9 pm Mountain time. I have one spot open for each campaign. I would love to have you in either campaign so message me if your interested. also these games are FREE
I'll have to see what I can sort out with work, my time off is sporadic at best

Edited 1505390138
I have a game today at 11:30am Pacific time.