Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Starfinder GM looking for players

I am very excited to run a Starfinder campaign. I was hoping to use something like Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds. I was also hoping for video for everyone too. Just audio isn't enough to really capture that tabletop feel. I love what they have done with Starfinder. I am big Pathfinder fan but 5e has shown me it's a bit complicated. Starfinder does a great job reducing some of that I think. I'm 42 and have been gaming solid since I was 30. 3.0, 3.5, pathfinder. Started gaming with the red box when I was 11 and stopped after the military. One catch is you must be okay with my 12 year old son playing. He saw the Starfinder book and about fell off his chair in excitement, so I promised him I would let him try. He's a good kid but of course he is 12. Not sure what night would work but this will end up being an AFTER 9pm EST thing for me weekly or biweekly.
I have a group of 5 looking for a GM for starfinder however we wouldn't be able too give you video only audio.
Myself and a friend are interested in joining.
If you're still looking, a friend and I, who have been playing together over various systems, are looking to join a Saturday 7PT (10ET) game! I'd be willing to provide video, but am unsure if he has a webcam.
@TheReverseShock I definitely want to work with a video situations.  I am so very used to gaming in person that when I do the online thing, video cameras are best.   Otherwise what days and times are you guys okay with?  I think my Saturday and Sunday nights aren't my favorite.  Saturday is for the wife and Sunday I have a new 5e online game going atm.  Also unless someone can point out an better solution, I think I like using Google Hangouts for the connection.
Hi, i dont know if u are still looking for players but id be very intrested in joining. Monday nights work best for me. i havnt played pathfinder before but pick up tjings quickly and ive been playing dnd e5 for 2 years now both as a player and as a gm.
Sounds awesome Naomi, you're in! I am very experienced with Pathfinder but this is new and I'm so excited to run a game. Anyway I just have myself for certain so far. Once I get two more I think I will set up a meetup. You use Google Hamgouts?
Hi, depending upon which night I'd be interested in joining.  I've been playing off and on since 1st Edition.
If you find a group I would be interested in playing on Tuesdays, I'm a new player and just trying to learn the game, so an experienced GM would be great for me! Pm me if you find a group. I'm 24 btw
I would also like to get in another Starfinder group, but my schedule on weekends is tight. Really just depends on what time game will be hosted. Seasoned player, dug into the Starfinder and pretty savvy on the details now.
Depending on the day/time a buddy and I may be interested - the world setting sounds great (Paizo always did a fantastic job with setting)
If this is still up I'd love to play if its on saturday evening.
I can play most week nights and have all the materials. 
I had a tremendously difficult time getting this going so I'm going to put it on the backburner for now.  Thanks for the interest though.