Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D6 Successes macros

Hello, It's my second post about my research (here my first: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5020285/d6-macro" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5020285/d6-macro</a>... ), and I open a second post cause I find something really close to want I want. To resume, in my Game, I use a d6 system where you count a score wich depend of the result of the dices: 1 = -1 2, 3 = 0 4, 5 = 1 6 = 2 Somebody show some really cool stuff, but nothing that fill in what I want. But today I find this: /r 5d6&gt;4f1 Tthat show the number of successes, do "-1" on result of 1, BUT dont add 2 successes on my result of 6 Does someone have an idea for my problem ? Thank you !!

Edited 1505654750
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What about&nbsp; Brian's suggestion&nbsp; doesn't work for you? It gives exactly the results you are asking for.
Cause the result is this (and this is pretty hard to see)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, your using just the straight /roll method, wrap those up in inline brackets, and it'll look a lot better.
Yes, somebody explain me this in the next part of my first post, but I get this: And I want to show the result of the dice, not just "-1", "0", "1", "2"

Edited 1505659523
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you hover over those yellow brackets boxes, it'll show the full dice roll. There isn't another way that I'm aware of to do what you want to do.
Even with the "/r 1d6&gt;4f1" ?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep, but as you noticed,you can't get the double result on the 6.