Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Color pallet issue

When I open the color pallet to change the color of something that is already in a floating sheet, the color swatch menu shows up behind rather than in front of that menu. This causes some swatches to be unclickable. I experience this when I tried to change the aura or tint color of a token. Changing color of things such as text has worked just fine.
1388812274
Gid
Roll20 Team
Which browser are you using, Eric?
I believe this should be fixed now. Let me know if you still experience this issue.
Yep, everything is working properly! Thanks.