Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Group of 4 looking for GM Pathfinder/Starfinder AP

We're a group of four friends that have been played together for awhile. We'd like to all be players which is difficult when one of us always has to GM. We're hoping to find a GM to run a Pathfinder or Starfinder Adventure Path for us (we're pretty open to most of them, except Iron Gods and Legacy of Fire). We'd like one of the more Urban AP's (Hell's Rebels, Crimson Thron etc.), but again we're flexible. We're pretty easy going and do our best to make thing easy on GM's, we'd even be willing to take on a player or two if the GM has a friend that wants to join. We're willing to chip in For any AP PDF's we don't already own if needed.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Andrew R. said: You should put your time zone in your profile. It helps GMs and players choose you.  Thank you sir, great advice, I will fix that!
We're still looking for a GM if anyone is interested
I have got a game on Sunday at 8-9 est that' the start I'd love to have you join it' a homerew game after the Steven universe show it' a homerew 5e and you don' have to know anything about the show dm me or post in appications on we are the crystal gems game
Hi, I'd be down, but I don't generally do APs.  I don't own a single one. Also, if I may make a suggestion, your GM can get some of the joy of playing by simply adding an NPC character that they control.  It's generally best if they are not too OP nor too influential on the decisions the party makes, but it works for the stakes affecting them directly aspect, the RP aspect, and the cleaving enemies aspect. One of my fave characters ever was a little Kobold who literally had no name and who was completely subservient to the party leader.  It was a fun game, everyone got their own side quest at some point and being a gladitorial game with an overplot unrelated to gladitorial gains led to conflicts of interest and several instances of the PCs completely ignoring adventure hooks for side quests.