Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player entering as Editor??

No idea why this problem has started happening but one of my players is now Joining the game as editor. I have not given any players GM level or anything. How can I make this stop so that my players can all just be players? The editor thing is making it so that the player can see everything, the maps, the handouts, everything...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You're certain they aren't promoted to a GM, even by accident?  You can check by looking at the Game Settings Page and viewing the player Avatars.  If they are promoted, they'll have a little GM bubble on their name.  You can then hover over them and demote them.
Thanks, Aaron. They weren't promoted, but I kicked them from the game and then invited them in again and after that, the problem didn't recur! Very weird!