Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon World "Herculean Appetites" macro

Edited 1506035495
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to cleanly incorporate the Barbarian's "Herculean Appetites" ability into a macro. The relevant portion of the ability reads as follows: While pursuing one of your appetites if you would roll for a move, instead of rolling 2d6 you roll 1d6+1d8. If the d6 is the higher die of the pair, the GM will also introduce a complication or danger that comes about due to your heedless pursuits. Looking at the documentation, it doesn't look like it's possible, but I just wanted to double-check with some more experienced users. I would need to compare the d6 result to the d8 result, while also summing them, and then print a message based on which was greater along with the sum. I'm aware you can mouse over the rolls and manually verify which was greater, which I will do if necessary, but that's not my question. Thanks in advance!
It's not possible to do that without the use of the API which is a Pro subscription level feature. 
Gotcha, thanks for the conclusive response!