Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom sheet

Hey guys, I was using the  Chronicles of Darkness Official Sheet and decided to get pro yesterday (yay!). So I read the wiki and stuff, found the sheet on github  here and I copied the html and css to get the same sheet (and then changed them a bit). But I don't get the same thing, the original lets me set the sheet for Mage the Awakening 2nd and the custom one don't have this option. I searched the code a bit and did not found the Mage the Awakening 2nd in it, it's like I have the wrong code, do I? Also, some of the images won't load. What am I doing wrong?

Edited 1506215740
Hey, Ken! I set up a game with the Chronicles of Darkness sheet. Upon looking at it, it seems some of the links for the images aren't working. The source images, which were stored on the creator's github, contain errors and can't be displayed. You can replace them with your own images by putting in an alternate url. These can be found both in the .css, and html. Just search for 'http'. You should go through each url, and replace the broken ones, with a suitable image (or just delete them if they aren't too necessary). I can't say as much about other issues, as I don't know what edits you made, but hopefully this helps sort out the issue of your images not appearing.
Thanks! But I did not make any edit yet, I simply copied the .css and .html and cannot find the MtA 2nd sheet in the settings of the sheet. It's like the  Chronicles of Darkness Official Sheet uses a more recent version of the code than what is on the github, is that possible?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The link in your post goes to commit 0daf9a3 in the repo, which is the most recent commit affecting that sheet. (However, for future reference, it's probably best to link to  HEAD of master rather than a specific commit, unless you're trying to point to something specific in that commit.) Selecting Chronicles of Darkness ought  to be getting the code from 0daf9a3, too.
Thanks Brian! This is the sheet I've been looking for! I don't really know how to work with github and never noticed that I wasn't in the master.