Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets on macro bar

I saw something on a stream that I believe works quite nice and speeds up running the game and that is a clickable macros on the screen (top right, not sure if that's a macro bar, and if i need to know how to move it), that popped up the npc sheet for each creature used in an encounter, making it easy to click them, check stats and then close instead of going to a different tab and finding it, while you do not see the chat (which is important for mebecause i run a chat only game). So i would like to know how I can easily set up something like this?

Edited 1506165349
From the description it sounds like that person was simply "minimizing" the character sheet (can also be done with handouts).  The way to do this is to double-click on the top section of the journal entry (the whole area between the pop-out window button and the edit button).  This minimizes the character sheet, makes it more transparent.  You can drag these minimized sheets to wherever you want.  Double-clicking again will maximize the sheet. You also may be interested to know that if you "shift + double click" a token that is linked to a character sheet it will open the character journal as well.
Yea, that's it, minimazing it is what I saw, thanks a lot.