Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] D&D 5e Homebrew Campaign Wednesdays/Thursdays 9 PM EST

Looking for 2 decently experienced players for a 5e game in a world of my design. Knowledge of Roll20 as well as the Compendium is preferable  You must be sociable and communicative  Come ready to have fun as well as learn Post a character idea as well as something about yourself.  Currently we have a Human Life Cleric a Human Illusionist Wizard and a High Elf Eldritch Knight Fighter 

Edited 1506237273
I'd be interested if it's mostly on Wednesdays, though I can play the occasional Thurs! Can you send me more info/chat about it?
bump
I could be down to play on a Wednesday. Send me info and chat also probably going to play either an assassin or a hunter don't know what race yet
With a cleric, wizard and fighter already in the party, I would be happy to play a rogue.  His name is Shadow, a thieves guild took him in as a child and has been keeping lookout ever since.  I would be a Human (variant) and take the observation feat which would give me a +5 bonus to passive perception.

Edited 1506398149
My name is Tony and I'm 38. I am an avid D&D fan and I have quite a bit of experience with 5e. I am new to roll20 but I'm stoked to play it. I am a stay at home dad currently, so I can play on most nights. I had wanted to play an assassin/ fighter multiclass, but I see several others here are wanting to play a rogue. I have a few other characters in mind if I was picked up for the group. Hill dwarf druid or a paladin ( human or half elf. I have back stories for whichever character I play. I have only played modules lately in 5e and I have really been looking forward to playing in a home made campaign. Message me for more info or if you pick me to play. Thanks much!
I'm free whenever, wed/thu nights are great for me.  I police myself pretty hard when it comes to character actions making sense for the character.  Also as a DM, I force my players to learn new skills/spells through RP.  I don't like the idea of my ranger waking up one day and suddenly being able to cast cure wounds out of nowhere.  Immersion means a lot to me, though I don't do voice acting and tend to use modern idioms and whatnot. I love to play druids, and would like to do a chaotic neutral/good wood elf druid.  It seems like you have healing pretty well covered, so I'd probably focus on nature magic and go circle of the moon.  
Thanks to all who applied, I've got the players I need and will be unfollowing this thread. Cheers to you all and good luck!