Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Star Trek Adventures] [GMT+2] Evenings or Weekends

Hello! I am a newcomer to tabletop games but have been watching streams for a while now (Critical Role & Shield of Tomorrow e.g). I have now reached a point where I can't stand just watching but want to play for myself aswell and since I'm a huge Star Trek-nerd I think "Star Trek Adventures" would be the best game to start with. I live in Sweden and study during the day so evenings (from 18.00 GMT+2) or weekends is the time where I am able to play.  As I said I haven't played any real tabletop RPG's before but I am an avid gamer and have played loads of RPG's on the PC so I understand the concept very well. I am also willing to learn :) I speak english very well so I wouldn't mind joining an international group as long as it fits the time I am able to play. I would prefer a game set in TNG/DS9/VOY era but I'm willing to join any Star Trek group that accepts new players. Thank you for your consideration. Live long and prosper :)
Heyo, I would also like to tag along in looking for a weekend game, sundays work for me. any time sunday before 7 pm mountain time. -7gmt