Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Pathfinder] [EST] [Paid GM] Gangs of Absalom, Sunday Afternoon (2:00-6:00), 3 slots open

Edited 1506283666
Life hasn't been great in Absalom, at least for you on the South side in the Docks district. Your job down at the warehouses hasn't been paying quite enough to make rent and eat very well. You're struggling to make enough just to treat yourself to an ale at the end of a long work week down in the tavern below your flop in the Crooked House. Perhaps it's time to talk with some acquaintances and explore alternative means of a more comfortable life in this city. After all, it sure would be nice to live in one of those fancy villas up in the northern districts one day. This weekly campaign will be an all Rogue adventure at the request of a player. This is a Pathfinder adventure written by myself using the official lore of the city of Absalom and is currently my most popular adventure. The campaign has a very rough start where even the smallest silver reward feels like an accomplishment to celebrate. It will be interesting to see how the characters interact all being the same class, and will be a bit of an experiment for me custom fitting everything to such a party.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per player/hour via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. My campaigns are always long term and this ensures everyone is committed so my groups never fall apart. So you can look forward to advancing a character over a long term campaign without worrying if the game will die after a couple sessions. If this interests you, feel free to sign up at the listing below. You may also contact me on discord at ItsDatCommie#1029. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90015/gangs-of-absalom-sunday-afternoon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90015/gangs-of-absalom-sunday-afternoon</a>
What he did not mention is that first session is free . At least that was the impression given when talking to him about the payments. I'm the player requesting this game, and i'll be playing a Rogue ;)
(Bump) We are still looking for 3 more players... We got the Game (Kyle L.) and me (a player), but we do require more players...
Still need a couple more, would love to start up this weekend.
Last bump And then i honestly give up on this idea... for now...