Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFPs. Homebrewed game - Cross between Game of Thrones and Pendragon

I'm currently looking to set up a game for a good few people to play a game I made. It is a cross between Pendragon and ASoIAF.  Ideally I want some creative players, to either play as 1 dynasty or to play as individual dynasties, making their way in the world. I want proactive players, who want to go out and create interesting stories.  The game itself has the option to be based in basically 3 worlds (Real life medieval setting, Game of thrones world or a creative effort between us). The world will be very low fantasy. The game itself involves the passage of time, like Pendragon, your characters will age and they will die. Ideally we'll get into 2nd/3rd generation of characters given time. The system itself is very mechanical. Think of games from the 1980s! There is a lot of numbers in there and fiddly bits, but we can lighten the rules a lot with the paperwork stuff.   I'm currently based in the UK and will be looking to play the game Sunday/Saturday. Once every 2 weeks or so. 
I'm interested! I live in Sweden, so we have similar timezones, so I should be able to play whenever you can on those days.
Sounds good. We'll see if we can get other players interested