Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [LFGMs] Basic Fantasy Adventurer's League

Posting to check interest. I want to try adventurer’s league with Basic Fantasy or BFRPG (completely free to download at &nbsp; <a href="http://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html" rel="nofollow">http://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html</a> ). The Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game (BFRPG) is a rules-light game modeled on classic RPG rules of the early 1980's. Though based loosely on d20 v3.5, Basic Fantasy RPG has been written largely from scratch to replicate the look, feel, and mechanics of early RPG systems. It is suitable for those who are fans of "old-school" game mechanics, and is simple enough for children in perhaps second or third grade to play, yet still has enough depth for adults. This game would really be a series of one-shots, played when you have time, and a game is available. If I end up being the only GM, there would likely be a game every other week or slightly more often. When playing, you can keep developing your character from earlier games, or make a new one depending on the tier of the adventure to be run. Are there other GM’s that would be interested in something like this? The only caveat is that we need to keep consistent rules. Day times will vary based on GM schedule, and games will likely occur with only a few days or so notice. We’ll use Roll20, and games will be video, voice, text, or a combo (GM dependent). I’ve created some house rules based on my experience with BFRPG, and can share now if you wish. Check out the rules, and then let me know if you’d be interested. GM types feel free to send me a PM.
Count me in
Awesome, thanks for the interest Steve. If you're thinking you'd be into GMing you can shoot me a PM.