Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Image Upload Bug

Edited 1506359027
I hope someone can suggest a fix for me. I'm trying to upload a succession of maps. These six map files range in size from 2.1 Mb to 8.5 Mb. Four of the six upload and display correctly. Two do not -- and they are not the largest of the batch -- they are 6.5 and 4.6 Mb respectively. I'm a subscriber and have never had a problem uploading under my 10 Mb limit previously. I've also deleted a whole whack of unnecessary images under "Recent" and shouldn't have a problem. When I upload the images, the uploader progress bar behaves correctly and I'm informed the upload was successful. I see the file (all JPGs) listed under Recent Uploads. But there's no thumbnail displaying, unlike other art assets, and when I try to drag it to the grid, nothing appears. Any suggestions are welcome.
I think this might be a recent problem. I've been unable to upload anything but one image, and I'm also having trouble seeing player icons. I disabled my ublock origin which helped for one image upload. Are you using Chrome on Windows 10, or is it another browser? 
I haven't found a common thread to the images, but those two images continue to not upload after multiple tries. I'm running latest Chrome (60.0.3 64-bit) on Mac OS 10.12.6. I'll try Safari and report back. Thanks Kira.
Update: I tried uploading the problem images through Safari and got the same results. Although instead of blank thumbnails on the upload, I see a "?" icon.
Check your storage quota: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/</a>
@Rabulias -- I'm only at 94/1000 Mb. However, I just did a logout/login and this time I can upload the images. This irks my chickens since the problem's gone but was replicatable until it wasn't.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'll mark this as resolved (lets call it divine intervention?) but if it reoccurs please do open another bug report and&nbsp;thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)