Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Bug] Pathfinder (Legacy)

Recently all of the NPC auto-calc fields in the PF Legacy sheet stopped working. Unfortunately I don't have a more specific time frame for this occurring than sometime since the 9th of September. I know I'm both using a depreciated sheet format, and the issue itself could be considered little more than a nuisance, but I hoped it was worth mentioning and worth fixing.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll take a look and post back.

Edited 1506559874
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That's a strange one...  I've submitted a  bug report and made an additional  post  to this forum after finding hundreds of console log errors.  I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this.
Thank you for taking the time to investigate.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Should be fixed now (currently on the Main servers only). Cheers
Just in time for my game! I owe ya one. (Seriously need anything drawn for anything you're running?)