Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout PnP 3.5 Character Sheet Bug

Skyeris
Pro
Sheet Author
When my players and I logged in, we saw that we couldn't see our skills numbers. It rolled whatever number we had from leveling up. It'd be much easier if you just saw it. Please fix as soon as possible. I like the 3.5 character sheet and reverting to the 3.0 does some limitations on my players.
i am having the same problem in my game. i am unsure on how to fix it. 
Same issue. It looks like the sheet author updated it  on their GitHub 28 days ago, but non-pro users cannot edit the code of sheets and the bug fix hasn't been updated on Roll20 yet. Not sure why.
Lynn said: Same issue. It looks like the sheet author updated it  on their GitHub 28 days ago, but non-pro users cannot edit the code of sheets and the bug fix hasn't been updated on Roll20 yet. Not sure why. Is there anyway to contact someone who can get on to fixing it?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have escalated this for dev attention to see if anything can be done.
Ziechael said: I have escalated this for dev attention to see if anything can be done. Thank you!