Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Attack1, Attack 2 ect.

I used to have helpful token action macro with old OLG sheet that no longer functions with the update. Anyone know what the new macro would be? it very helpful when running large combats.

Edited 1506532339
Can you give the old macro?
If it was the same as mine it would be  %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} which threw an error of  No attribute was found for @{Ghast|attack_display_flag} until I opened the NPC sheet and closed it again; then my macros started working fine with that NPC. I'm guessing I can use tokenmod to fix that. If it's another macro, hopefully it's better than my having 5 buttons on my screen with iterations of the above and we can get it working so I can steal it :) 
yeah it was the same macro, so just open and close fixes it?
Yup, the problem is that the update to the character sheet removed a number of the flag attributes and the rolls did not automatically update using the new sheet workers. By opening/closing the actions on the character sheet, you are forcing these new sheet workers to update the roll content for the action thus removing the non-existing attributes.