Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adv Fog Question

I used to always set my vision for darkvision on a token to 60/-5 so that there wouldnt be the hard cut off line. Now with that setting and Advance Fog of War im getting hard lines. It looks sooo much better with a soft fade to black. Can i still get that visual effect with this?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Greg C. said: I used to always set my vision for darkvision on a token to 60/-5 so that there wouldnt be the hard cut off line. Now with that setting and Advance Fog of War im getting hard lines. It looks sooo much better with a soft fade to black. Can i still get that visual effect with this? You might want to put this in the Bugs/Feedback thread they have for AFoW. As I understand the hard edge is how it works now... but get it from the Horse's Mouth.