Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Default Sheet Template

Edited 1506791381
 I am using 5e Shaped Sheet for my games. A few weeks ago I could change the default sheet settings for my game from the game settings without a problem. Now I have to make another change to the default sheet template and when I go to game settings, I don't see any sheet option like I used to. When I select the default OGL sheet, I can see and change that sheet's default options but when I select any other sheet, nothing. Why is this happening and how to fix?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Game defaults were removed from my sheet months ago because Roll20 provided no way to test them. Instead of them being used and potentially ruining games I figured it was best to remove them.